* Oct. 31st, 2003 at 11:45 AM
jed: hapi halloween
atomikai: uy hapi halloween
jed: ano susuot mo what’ll you be wearing?
atomikai: dito lang ako i’m staying home (so i dont need to dress up)
jed: dapat mag suot ka pa ren you should dress up too!!
jed: magbalot ka ng puting kumot wrap yourself up with a white sheet
jed: kunwari fat joint ka pretend you’re a fat joint
jed: joint lng pala i mean, (just) a joint!
atomikai: TANGINA MO!
atomikai: FAT PA TALAGA i really had to be FAT eh?
jed: hahaha joint nga lng eh i said, (just) a joint!
i love reading old blogs and convos.
I went to church today. I admit, I rarely listen to the homily/lecture. I usually just talk to the One who can hear my thoughts. As usual I prayed for my family, J’s family – even his sister’s husband who in my opinion doesn’t deserve her. The unusual thing I did though was pray for G (a guy I used to hang out with.) and his “wife”. His “wife” loves him, you can tell. G though doesn’t seem like he’s taking his marriage seriously. He says it’s just for papers. I asked Him to help G realize that he’s not doing himself or anyone any good. I prayed for his “wife” that she finds happiness and that G’d stop everything (or everyone) that he’s not supposed to be doing.
I prayed for lovemedeux too and her Mads. ❤
I shouldn’t have had that extra can of coke. Maybe it was the hot Spanish chocolate I made before heading home from my folks. Whatever it was, it’s kept me up this late (or early, however you want to look at it..).
I thought the movie I watched (Ma Vie en Rose) would help but it didn’t. I tried browsing, reading the latest headlines, plurking, chatting, facebooking, heck, I even went on friendster but nope, still wide awake.
I’m turning off my tv putting on some blinders/sleeping mask and hope to fall asleep. I hope I dream of..
pogi namputa e!
The rules: Comment and I’ll give you a letter; then you have to list ten things you HATE that begin with that letter. Afterward, post this in your journal and give out some letters of your own.
lovemedeux gave me “T”
1. TRAFFIC JAMS- have you ever been stuck in traffic for two hours? I have!
2. TEQUILA – have you ever been sooo drunk you’d vow never to drink ever again? yessssh!
3. TILA TEQUILA – she’s not talented and she’s not too smart either (from what i’ve read so far)
4. (corn) TORTILLA – i prefer flour
5. TIJUANA – it is overrated, it smells, and our car got broken into!
6. TWEAKERS – i am anti-drugs (what, weed is not a drug!)
7. TOMMY HILFIGER – because of the comment he (allegedly) made about not liking/wanting Filipinos to wear his stuff.
8. Track Palin – because he is Sarah Palin’s son. HAHA
9. Terrorists – i’m not just talking about the al-qaedas, talibans, and osama bin laden..
10. TSA – i hate the TSA because they made traveling too much of a hassle!
The rules: Comment and I’ll give you a letter; then you have to list ten things you LOVE that begin with that letter. Afterward, post this in your journal and give out some letters of your own.
my friend Tamaire gave me “I”. . .
1) ICELAND – I have never been but I want to visit it before I die. Also, Sigur Ros is from there!
2) INTERNET – haha yes, I’m an addict.
3) IL POSTINO – the 1994 fictional story in which the real life Chilean poet Pablo Neruda forms a relationship with a simple postman who learns to love poetry.
4) I AM SEX ADDICT –
5) ICE CREAM – Imagine Whirled Peace (Ben & Jerry’s), Rocky Road, Neopolitan
6) I MIGHT BE WRONG – RADIOHEAD
7) INTELLIGENT CONVERSATIONS – or conversations that seem intelligent anyway..
8) I LOVE NEW YORK – yes, it’s trashtastic!
9) Ilan Hall – Top Chef Season 3 – I love him although he seemed too cocky at the end.
but the sandman said, “no, no, no”
Talks of blackholes (and revelatioons, our hopes and expectatioons – i’m feeling rather musical today!) got me all paranoid before bedtime. There I was, lying in bed, forced myself off plurk, and I had trouble getting sleep because all I could think about was the world ending.
Once I closed my eyes, I saw stars aligning in my head and then a great flash of light. I thought I was being sucked in.
Here’s my issue with this experiment. £5bn was spent on this machine. £5bn can be the price tag for the end of the world. Is £5bn the right price for every single living soul on the planet? Yes, I know this might not be powerful enough to kill Earth but hello, just the thought of a blackhole makes me want to hide in the closet in hopes that blackholes don’t like closets (hehe).
Scientists have hailed a successful switch-on for an enormous experiment which will recreate the conditions a few moments after the Big Bang.
Why can’t they (Pro-Evolution & Religious Fanatics) just leave the issue alone. LIVE AND LET LIVE, idiots. No one’s gonna die if you guys don’t prove the theory. We’re all far too busy trying to live our lives, trying to make ends meet, trying to live as proper as we can. We (it’s just me really..) don’t care to prove it. We (again, it might just be me) like debate.
Spend the £5bn on something else, spend it on the poor, pay some national debt, cure aids, cure cancer. I don’t know, just don’t do this to me. I still want to have some bow-chika-wawa time with my husband!
Fuck it. You throw a dart at a map, we’ll go there and start new. Somewhere else in the world that’s not here. Somewhere where we haven’t said things to each other that we can’t unsay and done things which we can’t undo.
There we can say new things. We can do new things. And those new things we say and do will be more important than the old things. Let’s leave. Please. Leave with me.
– from pleasefindthis.blogspot.com
The reason I want to move to Canada is the low number of people I know there. I feel the need to distance myself from people I’ve been accustomed to seeing everyday, people whose stupid ramblings I have to listen to. I need to be in an unfamiliar territory, I need to meet new stupid people.
I want to start anew, to find myself, to know how long I can be happy being away from everything that I’m used to.