3/4 cup diced ripe mangoes 1 tablespoon sugar
1-1/2 cups tomatoes, seeded and diced 1-1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup chopped parsley 1/8 teaspoon pepper
1/4 cup vinegar
1 bunch kangkong, sliced and steamed
* In a medium bowl, gently mix mangoes, tomatoes and parsley.
* In a separate bowl, combine vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper.
* Pour over mango salsa, stirring lightly.
Arrange steamed kangkong on a platter.
* Spoon mango salsa over kangkong and serve.
* You can also chill the kangkong and salsa for 10 minutes to make a cold salad.
Note: Serve the salsa within an hour of preparation otherwise the mangoes will absorb the vinegar and lose their sweetness.
**i will try and do this one day. will post picture when i’ve succeeded!**